I don’t remember how I stumbled on the personal dictionary on my phone. Sometimes I just poke around in there and see what I can come up with. Truth be told I’m not sure about everything my phone can do, and instead of reading about it or trying to learn I just screw around. The personal dictionary was fun to browse, though. There are five distinct categories of words that get saved to my personal dictionary.
1. “Fuck” and all its variations – fuck, fucked, fuckers, fucking, fuckton, frick, fricking, fricker, frickton, eff, effer, effing - It’s clear to me that this is my favorite swear word to use, even in its lesser forms. I only have two variations on “shit” saved, and only “bitch” with no variations. It’s just so versatile I can’t help myself.
2. Nicknames for my dogs – bubs, bubber, bubby, bubberball, bunnie, em. emmer. emmy, emmybemmy, goggie, kobers, kobiashi, kobina, martypants, smartypants- That is by no means an exhaustive list, since a lot of their nicknames are real words (pants, princess, etc). I know some of them don’t make sense.
3. Words I’ve unnecessarily elongated – baaaaybeeee, cuuute, druuuuunk, grrrrreat, haaaate, hellllllllo, noooooo. puuuuuke, slooooow, soooon, wooooo, yaaaaay, - I guess I like my texts to convey a lot of feeling and this is the only way I’ve thought to accomplish that.
4. Words I never learned to spell correctly – catergories, discretly, devestated, embarassed, minature, pajammas, shephard - I relearn the correct ways to spell these words every month or so. Then I promptly forget. I’m not sure what it is but I’ve been spelling this certain list of words wrong pretty much since elementary school. Interesting to see I’ve made little to no advancements since then.
5. Words related to eating food – nom, nommy, nommers – If I were to type out this entire list, I would probably be there til Wednesday. Sooooo I’ll just let you know, there are a fuckton of words on my phone related to food.